Cast Iron Sheely Wok (Polished & Seasoned)
Category: Cast Iron Wok
Quantity: In Stock
Size: Width: 33cm
Wok Weight: ±4 kg
Glass Lid: ±1 kg
Polished & Seasoned = 已做抛光&开锅处理
圆底但可用于电磁炉 & 莲花炉 Round shaped with Induction bottom
***Included Free Gift (Worth: RM90) Glass Lid, 1 set of customized wood holders, 304 stainless steel lunch box + utensils
***Personalized name engraving on the handle (Fee: Rm30)
Click here for SPECIAL price!
How to Cook with a Wok
When you're learning how to use a wok, don't be afraid to turn up the heat. A cooking wok NEEDS to be hot, especially if you're stir-frying. Woks are designed to cook quickly at a high temperature.
- To reach those high temperatures when you're cooking, you should use an oil with a high smoking point. Before you add the oil to the wok, though, you need to preheat the wok to its high cooking temperature.
- Keep the wok preheating for at least 5 minutes, then add a splash of water. If it steams, you're good to go. When it's hot enough, add the oil, but make sure the oil is cold.
- Make sure you've got a hot wok and cold oil. Then you can add your ingredients!
How to Clean a Wok After Cooking
- Feel free to add a drop of mild dish soap to the water if you like; contrary to some wok care myths, it won't harm your seasoning.
- Leave your wok in the sink water for a few minutes, and then get to cleaning wok pans with a scrub brush. You can also buy a relatively inexpensive wok cleaning brush made of bamboo that gently gets the job done well.
- Once you remove the extra food debris from your wok, you can lift it out of the sink and rinse clean with water. Check for any leftover food particles.
- Place your wok on a stovetop burner and set it to medium-low heat. Keep the wok on the heat until all of the water evaporates off the pan, then turn off the heat.
Proper Wok Storage
Store your wok in a clean, dry cupboard where it won't be close to a load of moisture.
Keep an eye on your wok and watch for minor signs of rust that you can scrub away before they become a bigger problem!
Inquiry - Cast Iron Sheely Wok (Polished & Seasoned)